I haven't seen the media or anyone bring this up: But McCain is old. (1 Viewer)

normally i'd agree, but what good is that when he agrees to illegal alien amnesty, doesn't secure the borders, and compromises on fiscal policy and doesn't lead government spending cuts?
Plenty. No one's right on all of the issues. You just have to pick and choose with what you can live with. I have yet to decide who to vote for.

My point however was that McCain is no Hillary or Obama. Try again.

McCain on Border Security:
"As president, I will secure the border. I will restore the trust Americans should have in the basic competency of their government. A secure border is an essential element of our national security. Tight border security includes not just the entry and exit of people, but also the effective screening of cargo at our ports and other points of entry."

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/68db8157-d301-4e22-baf7-a70dd8416efa.htm

My favorite part: "Recognize the importance of assimilation of our immigrant population, which includes learning English, American history and civics, and respecting the values of a democratic society."

I don't agree with him on everything, and I may still vote Libertarian, as MLU stated, he's not Clinton or Obama.

Last edited:
It's not going to be an issue. Hillary is going to be President.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom