I heard 3 of our coaches are talking to other teams (1 Viewer)

Haven't heard, but Marrano and Vitt make sense. Marrano back with Tuna and Vitt as a DC somewhere. I understand the DB coach wanted to return to the college level.

Where did you hear it?
Does this have anything to do with the talk of our defensive backs and running backs coaches being fired?

Where did you hear it?
Does this have anything to do with the talk of our defensive backs and running backs coaches being fired?

Heard it during one of the games this weekend.

I hope it is not Vitt. Payton needs to make him DC and get rid of Gibbs.

Haven't heard, but Marrano and Vitt make sense. Marrano back with Tuna and Vitt as a DC somewhere. I understand the DB coach wanted to return to the college level.

Doug Marrone can't leave for anything less then a Head Coaching position.

I know one thing thats interesting was this weekend during a game they brought up again about Tony Sparano with Dallas was not allowed to talk to Payton last year about the O coordinator position with the Saints.

I wonder if he would have been more of a stabilizing force on Payton and some of his play calling?

Maybe Gibbs is entertaining thoughts of joining Jim Haslett & Venturi in St Louis as a defensive asst?;)

I know one thing thats interesting was this weekend during a game they brought up again about Tony Sparano with Dallas was not allowed to talk to Payton last year about the O coordinator position with the Saints.

I wonder if he would have been more of a stabilizing force on Payton and some of his play calling?

No. Doug Marrone fills the exact same role Sparano would have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom