I hope the Saints take a look at Jake Locker-QB/ UW (1 Viewer)

If he can stay healthy, he'll go too high for our needs to draft a QB.

I'd rather see what Daniel can do or take a QB in a later round. I'm sure we have other positions that would take priority over using a 1st or 2nd round pick on a QB. But I do think if he keeps it up, Locker will be a good QB in the NFL.

I thought the same thing watching him during the LSU and USC games. He's good now, but just imagine him after being tutored by Brees and Payton.

I was at the game in Wash. and he was stellar! I am very impressed with his play so far this season. My brother will be going to school there in the spring and he's going to be giving me updates as the seasons go on.

Little early to think about a draft.

It never is if you ask me. I love watching college football even if it is a bad game to get to see what certain players pass the eye test for the NFL.

If he played in a bigger market, and didn't play on a bad team his first two years, he'd be getting compared to Tim Tebow. This kid is super athletic and talented.

But it seems like baseball is his #1 sport. He's signed a professional contract with an MLB club. But his mind may change after playing a season with Sark, then one more for his Senior year. If he keeps improving, especially under Sark and Doug Nussmeier, he'll be a first round pick.

I'll stick w/ Chase, he's already ahead of the learning curve by watching Brees this year and he's only going to get better. He's built just like Drew

I agree that he should do well, but we won't need Brees's replacement for 5-8 more years.

i have heard a lot of positives about the Arkansas QB. i think his name is Mallett or something. i watched the GA game and he had moments where he looked like a pro.

He is not a option,,He is starting to get the press, and he runs a sub 4.5 40 time and good mechanics,and decent arm strenght,,hes a top ten pick after he performs at the combine,,,so no wishful thinking on this guy,,but yeah he has the intangible it,,and with the physical skill sets,,he will be a player in the NFL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom