I hope the Saints use the 1RB 4 TE package vs Carolina (1 Viewer)

TheIronSheik

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I would love to see the Formation with Kamara at RB with Cook, T.Hill, J.Hill and Trautman in the game at the same time, I bet that Carolina coaching staff wouldnt know how to match up. If they come with nickel, the Saints could line up in heavy formation and run the ball. And if carolina come in base defence, the Saints can go empty and hopefully get mismatch with Cook or Kamara down the seams or Taysom on a wheel route. They could also line up empty then shift to the wildcat with Taysom or start with Taysom in the wild cat and shift Brees back to QB and play mind games with the Carolina defence.

I would love to see the Formation with Kamara at RB with Cook, T.Hill, J.Hill and Trautman in the game at the same time, I bet that Carolina coaching staff wouldnt know how to match up. If they come with nickel, the Saints could line up in heavy formation and run the ball. And if carolina come in base defence, the Saints can go empty and hopefully get mismatch with Cook or Kamara down the seams or Taysom on a wheel route. They could also line up empty then shift to the wildcat with Taysom or start with Taysom in the wild cat and shift Brees back to QB and play mind games with the Carolina defence.

If all else fails, you could probably get Carolina to burn a timeout. Carolina coaches be sayin' WTF.

Let me put your mind at rest. At this point, there is no formation or personnel group NFL coaches have not seen before.

The edge goes to whoever knows how to leverage that group to win the matchups they need, along with having sufficiently prepared their troops to do so.

I’m hoping to see Callaway used to his potential with Harris sprinkled in to stretch the field. Unfortunately I think that Brees is a bad fit for either of the two up and coming WRs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom