I hope we play this season since we have upgraded just about every position group (1 Viewer)

And that... is a definite maybe.

Winstons 2 years younger

2 4,000 yard season
1 5,000 yard season

Teddy has never thrown for more than 3,500
Teddy has a defense that was beastly with the Vikings and here when he played along with a Run game

Winstonhas never had a D or run game if he think it’s even a comparison Ican guarantee lol you need to refine how you evaluate players

I agree with most of this except losing Klein. I think he has bigger shoes to fill than most think and we will miss him unless Anzalone can stay healthy....which is a big IF>.....

Winstons 2 years younger

2 4,000 yard season
1 5,000 yard season

Teddy has never thrown for more than 3,500
Teddy has a defense that was beastly with the Vikings and here when he played along with a Run game

Winstonhas never had a D or run game if he think it’s even a comparison Ican guarantee lol you need to refine how you evaluate players
Only looking at passing yards is extremely short-sighted. Compare targets and completions and completion %. Also compare TDs to INTs ratios.

Look at the whole body of passing stats and Teddy's the better QB in my opinion.

Only looking at passing yards is extremely short-sighted. Compare targets and completions and completion %. Also compare TDs to INTs ratios.

Look at the whole body of passing stats and Teddy's the better QB in my opinion.
What? Nonsense you speak of ...

Before Teddy got to New Orleans his stats were 27-Touchdowns to 23 Interceptions .
That’s with one of the greatest running backs of all Time in Adrian All Day Peterson and a good defense he wasn’t even the best quarterback on those teams he got benched.

Jamie’s Winston is 121-88
Never Had a DEFENSE ever or A OLINE
Never had a supporting cast until last year when he put up 5,000 and 30 TDs yet still no run game but decent D

NAME ME one running back that’s played for the bucs since he’s been in the league without google ? And there in our Division and I can’t .

With that said you can honestly sit here and say under Sean Payton with this defense and Winstons ARM , a great Oline and good run game he can go for 5,500 ,45 TDs + with only 15-18 Ints Year 1 mark it

8 Players have went for 5,000 in a season
Brees, Manning Brady Marino Big Ben HAll of Fame Bound

Mahomes - Future HF if he plays like this his career
Stafford- Never had a OL or defense all the potential in the world
Winston- His story is still being written but I tend to think he can pan out with the other 6 then with Stafford if he stays here

8 Players have went for 5,000 in a season
Brees, Manning Brady Marino Big Ben HAll of Fame Bound

Mahomes - Future HF if he plays like this his career
Stafford- Never had a OL or defense all the potential in the world
Winston- His story is still being written but I tend to think he can pan out with the other 6 then with Stafford if he stays here
Wow... now that he's a Saint he's headed for the Hall.

Not in my book.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom