I just bought a Bose radio (1 Viewer)

No big deal. Thanks for the tips. I'll check into some of those brands. Though I am pretty satisfied with how it works for me.

Did you get the Bose dock for the iPod or the Bose Acoustic Wave Radio?

I was looking for an iPod dock for my bedroom so checked out the Bose dock for the iPod and I think it's the best sounding of all of them except maybe the iPod Hi-Fi dock. I checked the sound on all of the iPod docks that they had at Best Buy, Sam's, Target and Circuit City and the Bose was almost as good as the iPod Hi-Fi and it was at least $100 cheaper. I bought something else for the bedroom because it had a good sound and was half the price, but I'm going to get the Bose dock soon and use it as the sound system for my living room.

Widge, I got the iPod dock. I'm enjoying it.

Good post, Tomahawk Tchoup.

I didn't pay $500. I paid $300. Further, I don't necessarily need a six speaker system for my office.

Please reread the thread so as to understand what product we are talking about. Thanks for the tips, though. :tup2:

I just bought a set of Bose 2.1 computer speakers. Best computer speakers Ive ever heard. I dont care if they were 'overpriced.'

Talking about Bose on the internet is hilarious. The groupthink is to hate them. Every thread about Bose contains a dozen people that have no experience with the product youre talking about chiming in with uneducated criticism.

Researching these speakers has taught me one thing. Dont trust the internets. For every person that knows what they are talking about, there are 100 that pretend to know.

edit: these - http://reviews.cnet.com/Companion_3...ite/4505-3179_7-32081072.html?tag=prod.txt.20

Last edited:
The Bose iPod dock is an excellent ipod docking speaker system. Audiophiles might scoff at it, but then again an Audiophile scoffing at an iPod docking system would be quite pointless, as the whole system is built off a device that plays (in effect) mp3s, which is something an Audiophile should be deathly allergic to anyway.

Here's a question. ... What is the loudest you can get an mp3 player to get. Can you plug one into some stereo speakers and get a loud effect, or do you need to go through an amplifier?

Well, I can really crank this Bose iPod dock, Brazil. You can easily hear it out in our lobby and other offices if need be. I'm not sure of other brands, though I know my friend likes her JBL one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom