I just bought a Falcons hat - jealous? (1 Viewer)

Now that is cool. Is it a real thing or just a photoshop. I couldn't wear the hat because it's a got legit Falcons logos (the shirt does too but is obviously making fun of them) and whatnot on it, but this calling them chumps, I could do that. Especially since it's in black and gold. The hat's something I could keep as a souvenir but never wear.

IDK... only folks that stop to read the hat that actually know football will get it. Everyone else (which is a large %) will just think you're a Falcons fan.
I'm glad you're getting a kick out of it, but I don't even want someone who has no idea what a football is thinking for a second that I'm a Falcons fan.

I was about to post the same thing.

Really glad you said bc now I dont have too, and instead am going to grab a beer out of my fridge and enjoy watching the 28-3 meltdown, just for kicks

Now that is cool. Is it a real thing or just a photoshop. I couldn't wear the hat because it's a got legit Falcons logos (the shirt does too but is obviously making fun of them) and whatnot on it, but this calling them chumps, I could do that. Especially since it's in black and gold. The hat's something I could keep as a souvenir but never wear.
It's photo-shopped.

Well my two hats came in the mail today. I guess I could give the girl I like one of them who is a Falcons fan. But it might not end well for me.

So this hat arrived and it's as hilarious as I thought it would be. So these were the hats that they put out at stores during the Super Bowl and then had to hastily take down when 28-3 happened. And I have to say, this is the best quality cap I've ever seen. The original retail price was $40. The quality is actually pretty stunning and I would love to find a Saints hat this nice at some point. But it's crazy how much money they lost by printing these so early and how they have to scrap so many hats every year just like this.

So this hat arrived and it's as hilarious as I thought it would be. So these were the hats that they put out at stores during the Super Bowl and then had to hastily take down when 28-3 happened. And I have to say, this is the best quality cap I've ever seen. The original retail price was $40. The quality is actually pretty stunning and I would love to find a Saints hat this nice at some point. But it's crazy how much money they lost by printing these so early and how they have to scrap so many hats every year just like this.

Umm yea I bought two of them after seeing this thread and I must say it's the best quality hat I have minus it being Falcons related. Love the leather bill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom