i just figured out the airplane seat reclining issue (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
if you want to recline you have to 'rent' the space from the person behind you
they don't get to veto, but you get charged $20 and that $20 gets credited to the acct that paid that ticket OR you can opt for voucher from airline?

you're welcome
who's got an in with the faa?

Last edited:
if you want to recline you have to 'rest' the space from the person behind you
they don't get to veto, but you get charged $20 and that $20 gets credited to the acct that paid that ticket OR you can opt for voucher from airline?

you're welcome

Better yet that $20 bucks comes as drinks right then an there. They recline the flight attendant immediately brings you two of those little liquor bottles. Also after you drink those you get two free whacks and the recliners knees with the drink cart.

Better yet that $20 bucks comes as drinks right then an there. They recline the flight attendant immediately brings you two of those little liquor bottles. Also after you drink those you get two free whacks and the recliners knees with the drink cart.
Yeah y’all are going to be laughing all the way up to the time I’m appointed king of the faa

I think a class action lawsuit by people 6 foot and above against the airlines would be appropriate. If it's not obvious that airlines discriminate regarding the comfort of taller passengers, then I don't know what discrimination is.

I know, because every time I get on a plane, I can't wait for the pilot's permission to move my body position a full two inches.

The plane seat arm chair recliner ranks second on my list of world's most useful features, trailing only nonalcoholic beers.

how about airlines take out one row of seats (thats about 6 people), give everyone a couple of more inches of space, and change everyone else $10.

if you want to recline you have to 'rent' the space from the person behind you

you're welcome
There was a time when for $20 you could purchase a "Knee Defender" seat blocker to install that kept the person from reclining into you. A few mid-air fights later, they removed it for sale and arrested folks for trying to use it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom