I just found out... Buffalo is good for you! (1 Viewer)

AceTW

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
At least our guys will all come back healthier!!

http://www.jhbuffalomeat.com/whybuffalo.php

Buffalo Meat is Extremely Healthy!
Buffalo meat is naturally flavorful and healthy, in fact if you didn't know, you would think you were eating the most flavorful Beef steak or burger you have ever had.

Nutritional Value
Buffalo meat has a rich, beef-like taste. Being lower in cholesterol and calories yet higher in iron and protein makes buffalo a perfect beef substitute for the health-conscious, or those on restricted red meat diets. In fact, buffalo has less cholesterol than chicken with the skin removed or even most fish!

40 burgers my butt.... 40 BUFFALO STEAKS!!

That scene from Dances With Wolves really turned me off on buffalo meat.
smiley_newspaper.gif

I ate a lot of buffalo while in Boulder, CO. It's such a health conscious city that it's the preferred red meat there.

I ate buffalo for the first time a few months back. It was awesome.

Dude, me and a buddy make smoked buffalo burgers all the time. We smoke them with hickory or apple. We made 30lbs of 75%Mule Deer and 25% Pork Butt Boudain a couple weeks ago. I made a rice dressing with Buffalo, chicken livers and gizzards, and eggplant then stuffed that in a deboned chicken a few weeks ago. Delicious. I worked at Hebert's Specialty Meats all through high school and learned alot there growin up. I live in Dallas area now and have been thinkin about openin a specialty meats market.

Buffalo makes u fart alot though hahahaha

Last edited:
You can get some at the Cabela's on I-10 between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. They have a little cafeteria on the second floor :9:

Ruby Tuesday's has a bison burger (which in fact is buffalo)! eat up boys!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom