I just got (1 Viewer)

willkro

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
A Drew Brees Pro Bowl Jersey. Man, that thing looks great! I am going to wear it on Sunday for the Giants game.

OP
willkro

willkro

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, I would have posted a pic, but that would be promoting a website, just google Drew Brees Pro Bowl Jersey

Soundwave

Terribly Vexed
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Congrtats on the Jersey and all, but can you please refrain from wearing BLUE to a Giants game.

Unless you are a Giants fan of course

bigdub81

Official SR Logo Designer
Reaction score
Congrtats on the Jersey and all, but can you please refrain from wearing BLUE to a Giants game.

Unless you are a Giants fan of course

For the sake of the team that we are playing this week I 2nd this! I too own a Brees Pro Bowl jersey but only wear it out in general public...I always wear my custom home jersey to the games.

grimacing_lummox

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
My girl bought me a lesser priced Brees jersey. You know the one with the ironed on numbers? It's nice though. I am worried about wearing it this Sunday. I have been wearing my Colorado tee because it has black & gold on it. (it was all I had).

Whatchu guys think? Wear the Brees jersey??

4EveraSaint

The Saints Are Here!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My girl bought me a lesser priced Brees jersey. You know the one with the ironed on numbers? It's nice though. I am worried about wearing it this Sunday. I have been wearing my Colorado tee because it has black & gold on it. (it was all I had).

Whatchu guys think? Wear the Brees jersey??

I'd wear the Brees Jersey.

And to wearing the pro bowl jersey? Any game but this one. It even has red around the collar. Black and Gold baby!

NSFW

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
That's great, wear a Red and Blue Jersey to the giants game. There's your sign.

Bozzhawg318

All-Pro
Reaction score
I live in Las Vegas but was born and raised in Bos
thread jack alert.... i have 2 customized jerseys... i have been wearing the black one every week...so far we are undefeated... i want to wear my white one do risk losing th emojo of the black or should i switch it up??? silly i kno wbut im superstitious

OP
willkro

willkro

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
>>>Congrtats on the Jersey and all, but can you please refrain from wearing BLUE to a Giants game.

I thought about that too, but it has the Saints emblem on the arms, and brees on the back. With all the stars, it looks a bit like a Romo jersey, ewe.

Soundwave

Terribly Vexed
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
thread jack alert.... i have 2 customized jerseys... i have been wearing the black one every week...so far we are undefeated... i want to wear my white one do risk losing th emojo of the black or should i switch it up??? silly i kno wbut im superstitious
Don't mess with the Mojo

Personally, I have "sacrificed" 4 Virgins so far. One for each game, and I don't plan on stopping now. It is getting hard though. Do you know how hard it is to find Virgins these days?

Bozzhawg318

All-Pro
Reaction score
I live in Las Vegas but was born and raised in Bos
Don't mess with the Mojo

Personally, I have "sacrificed" 4 Virgins so far. One for each game, and I don't plan on stopping now. It is getting hard though. Do you know how hard it is to find Virgins these days?
LOL...i spilled a lil beer on it and am debating washing it.. damn it i act as though im out there suiting up

SaintsIn2009

BRING THE WOOD!!!
Reaction score

HAha! I'm the same. I have a white Brees and a black Bush jersey and so far this season I've only worn the white Brees jersey and we are undefeated. I know, I know, superstitiuos and all but whatever works right? Oh, by the way I'm gonna wear Brees' white this weekend too until things need to be changed. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom