I just got (1 Viewer)

thread jack alert.... i have 2 customized jerseys... i have been wearing the black one every week...so far we are undefeated... i want to wear my white one do risk losing th emojo of the black or should i switch it up??? silly i kno wbut im superstitious

HAha! I'm the same. I have a white Brees and a black Bush jersey and so far this season I've only worn the white Brees jersey and we are undefeated. I know, I know, superstitiuos and all but whatever works right? Oh, by the way I'm gonna wear Brees' white this weekend too until things need to be changed. :hihi:

thread jack alert.... i have 2 customized jerseys... i have been wearing the black one every week...so far we are undefeated... i want to wear my white one do risk losing th emojo of the black or should i switch it up??? silly i kno wbut im superstitious

Never... EVER... Mess with success.

Never... EVER... Mess with success.
Gald to hear im not the only one who won't mess with things when they are going a certin way. I have a black brees

jersey and my buddy, who I watch every game with, has a white jersey and I wont wear the black if he's wearing the white

and vice versa. Also, I have another really good friend who wanted me to watch a game with him, and he says to me, "Dude

we havent seen a game together this year; have we?" I replied, "Yeah and we're 4-0." His rebuttle was, " So, untill things

need to change guess we wont watch a game together." So, I agree, Never.....Ever... mess with sucess.

BTW red and blue not a good choice of colors to wear when the boyz are playn' the G-men. IMO.

Last edited:
That's great, wear a Red and Blue Jersey to the giants game. There's your sign.

...not being able to tell the difference between a Brees Pro Bowl jersey and a Giants jersey.... there's YOUR sign.

Pretty cool looking I suppose...

19.jpg

>>>Originally Posted by willkro
ok. I am going with the black jersey

You better post a screenshot of yourself wearing it sunday at noon. >>

Ok, young pup. Check your age and check mine. I don't think you're in a position to tell me what I better do. I got kids your age. lol

I got mine from his first pro bowl season with us. As you can tell from my avatar, my daughter LOVES it.

I have a brees jersey that I forgot to put on week 1 and I can't put it on now. Me and that jersey are wierd like that.

LOL...i spilled a lil beer on it and am debating washing it.. damn it i act as though im out there suiting up

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COwner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-update:auto; mso-style-parent:""; mso-style-next:"Body Text"; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Courier New"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} p.MsoBodyText, li.MsoBodyText, div.MsoBodyText {margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:6.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Courier New"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->air it out little bit and spray it with some neutral fabric refreshener. I wouldn't risk washing out the mojo.

I have an authentic black Drew Brees Jersey. I wore it to the Tampa game last year and I was gonna wear it to the Atlanta game this year, but then it got signed by Brees. So now it stays in my closet waiting for its display box.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom