I just had 5yds of garden soil delivered. (1 Viewer)

Surround your home with it and plant a bunch of zombie-fighting plants for when the inevitable happens...
WeeNewBlackpanther-max-1mb.gif

No you guys. They dumped 5 House Yards worth of dirt at one house! Not 5 cubic yards! Sorry I had to get involved I’ve been in the landscape industry for over half my life.

Geez. I thought this topic might set the grounds for some COVID-19 free conversation but y'all have soiled it already. Cant bank on anything anymore.

And puns? Seirously. I thought we could level with each other here.

tip 1 - hire someone

tip 2- hire someone

I got from Accardo Materials.

I forgot how massive 5 yds of ANY SOIL is. this will take all weekend to get in back yard

my back already hates me.
Weren't you bed-bound with a messed-up back just a couple weeks ago? Don't make it worse, hire someone, then have drinks while they're working.

I did the same thing last year. 13 yards of mulch and all of it spread by you-know-who.Next time Ima have it delivered and get the Guatemalans with the landscape business in our neighborhood to spread it. They're quick and reasonably priced.

Need about 10 yards of mulch myself. Lowe’s has $2 bags so will try to get 140 of them delivered.

You better get that dirt outa Boss Keane's yard , boy ...
This thread is HILARIOUS!!! Great responses, to cheer SR up during these dismal times! ??

We had our house built in 2019 and pretty sure there were plenty'O'fire ants in the sod they put down.

I wonder how much dirt people get delivered has that "feature"

Weren't you bed-bound with a messed-up back just a couple weeks ago? Don't make it worse, hire someone, then have drinks while they're working.

I did the same thing last year. 13 yards of mulch and all of it spread by you-know-who.Next time Ima have it delivered and get the Guatemalans with the landscape business in our neighborhood to spread it. They're quick and reasonably priced.

Wasn't that Orion? Not me

Update. Only have small pile left. Started at 730am.. Around 9ish started to rain (looking at u bclemms) but it was lite and lasted maybe 10 min. Sun came out. Shut it down around 1 just too humid. Will finish in am.

Its all good. I enjoy this stuff. Coming along nicely for a diy job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom