I just had 5yds of garden soil delivered. (1 Viewer)

No you guys. They dumped 5 House Yards worth of dirt at one house! Not 5 cubic yards! Sorry I had to get involved I’ve been in the landscape industry for over half my life.
Not sure what difference is but I didn't think I'd ever get thru this pile. Moved about 50 wheelbarrows so far.. Prolly have about 10 to 15 left.

Not terribly bad except for the slope to get to my backyard. Didn't want on mah lawn, so dumped in greenspace just next to me. Takes a Lil extra umpf to get up the slope.

Wasn't that Orion? Not me

Update. Only have small pile left. Started at 730am.. Around 9ish started to rain (looking at u bclemms) but it was lite and lasted maybe 10 min. Sun came out. Shut it down around 1 just too humid. Will finish in am.

Its all good. I enjoy this stuff. Coming along nicely for a diy job.
You are right, my bad :)

Update. Only have small pile left. Started at 730am.. Around 9ish started to rain (looking at u bclemms) but it was lite and lasted maybe 10 min. Sun came out. Shut it down around 1 just too humid. Will finish in am.

not sure i'd taunt bclemms when it comes to weather

We need some pics when you're done. Edit: Nevermind, I should have read the next page. :)

Opportunity wasted

WanDisloyalFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom