I just had 5yds of garden soil delivered. (1 Viewer)

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i have no earthly idea what i was thinking.

its a mountain.

i have no earthly idea what i was thinking.

its a mountain.

I need to completely regrade and plant the front and build a vegetable garden in the back yard. Did you use home depot or a local company?

I need to completely regrade and plant the front and build a vegetable garden in the back yard. Did you use home depot or a local company?

tip 1 - hire someone

tip 2- hire someone

I got from Accardo Materials.

I forgot how massive 5 yds of ANY SOIL is. this will take all weekend to get in back yard

my back already hates me.

Some of us are trying to figure out how to get toilet paper and our next meal.

You? You're sitting here bragging about paying for dirt.

it was prepaid and bought 2 weeks ago. He was backlogged on delivery.

plus, i read the investment thread. yall be makn me some dollas. ;)

I have a front yard and a back yard. I guess you could call the little space on either side of the house yards also making it 4, but I can't see saying I have 5 yards.

tip 1 - hire someone

tip 2- hire someone

I got from Accardo Materials.

I forgot how massive 5 yds of ANY SOIL is. this will take all weekend to get in back yard

my back already hates me.
sure...
but when i lived in Algiers Point, i redid the back yard - i borrowed a friend's truck and went out to someplace DEEP into the Westbank and bought a bed full of soil
(Unfortunately, the truck did not fit the tiny carport, and i wanted to get the truck back asap, so i had to unload the soil onto the carport - return truck - wheelbarrow from carport to garden. if i could have just backed up to the garden it would have been awesome)

i also lined our Honda Element with tarp and visited one of the horse stables for some...fertilizer
did not tell the wife that plan until afterwards

sure...
but when i lived in Algiers Point, i redid the back yard - i borrowed a friend's truck and went out to someplace DEEP into the Westbank and bought a bed full of soil
(Unfortunately, the truck did not fit the tiny carport, and i wanted to get the truck back asap, so i had to unload the soil onto the carport - return truck - wheelbarrow from carport to garden. if i could have just backed up to the garden it would have been awesome)

i also lined our Honda Element with tarp and visited one of the horse stables for some...fertilizer
did not tell the wife that plan until afterwards

ok yeah shoveling out only to shovel into wheelbarrow is double the work.

now i dont feel as bad.

perspective.

thanks. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom