I just have to keep trying to show this (1 Viewer)

It's just my opinion and selective, but I believe Entwistel was the most talented member of the group and that's high praise.

I say the same thing about Cliff Burton and Metallica
I really wonder what Metallica's trajectory would have been had Cliff survived the bus crash.

It's just my opinion and selective, but I believe Entwistel was the most talented member of the group and that's high praise.

I say the same thing about Cliff Burton and Metallica

There are so many good ones for sure. Agreed, Entwistle was by far the best musician in the WHO....

This just dropped and it's absolute fire. I can't even. My internet isn't even working. THIS BROKE THE INTERNET.

But in all seriousness, it's at least better than ZZ Top or Kiss.

This just dropped and it's absolute fire. I can't even. My internet isn't even working. THIS BROKE THE INTERNET.

But in all seriousness, it's at least better than ZZ Top or Kiss.

I'm not a huge ZZ Top fan, though some of their stuff is great....but not exactly apples to apples here (apology if your post was sarcasm)....never heard of her....

I'm not a huge ZZ Top fan, though some of their stuff is great....but not exactly apples to apples here (apology if your post was sarcasm)....never heard of her....
one of the very few subjects we disagree, Hendrix complimented 2 lead guitarist in his short life. One was Terry Kath from Chicago. The other was Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top. I'll follow his knowledge.

one of the very few subjects we disagree, Hendrix complimented 2 lead guitarist in his short life. One was Terry Kath from Chicago. The other was Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top. I'll follow his knowledge.

we actually do not totally disagree...I think Gibbons is great (I saw him a few years ago with TTB at jazz fest he sat in for a few songs)....just not a big fan of zztops sound....

Oh you guys I love the old ZZ top stuff. Tres Hombres....etc. great great bluesy rock. Billy is an incredible player with just an amazing touch. He can play simple stuff and make it sound Godlike somehow.

I would much rather listen to waitin on the bus or Jesus just left chicago than any song from 70's cheese rock like the eagles or REO or Boston.

Oh you guys I love the old ZZ top stuff. Tres Hombres....etc. great great bluesy rock. Billy is an incredible player with just an amazing touch. He can play simple stuff and make it sound Godlike somehow.

I would much rather listen to waitin on the bus or Jesus just left chicago than any song from 70's cheese rock like the eagles or REO or Boston.
Not a huge fan of ZZTop generally, but Jesus Just Left Chicago is a great song.

This is still my all time favorite. Brown Sugar, It's off their first album and began Their lifelong references to sexual innuendo. It starts out as a blues riff,but turns into kick ace Rock and Roll

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom