I just want to ask this question (1 Viewer)

JPSaints87

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Besides, that stupid Micheal Thomas trade rumor BS, is there anything going on behind the closed doors of our organization regarding bringing/trading for someone OR anything?

I have been hearing a lot of RUMORS involving us. Ranging from Golden Tate to JJ Watt(which i know, its total BS) & even very little things about Earl Thomas. Does anyone have any confirm sources about we are plotting up?? Thanks...WHO DAT!!

rue.Best advice is to not bye into speculation or rumors. Only in extremely rare cases d they ever come t

Best advice is to not buy into speculation or rumors. Only in extremely rare cases d they ever come true. Many are based on someone playing that stupid Madden game trying to guess on a what if scenario.

No one knows anything 😂 we all speculate, hope and read the internet like everyone else.
It’s always entertaining to say the least

They usually always say the trades that do usually occur no one knew they were going to take place. Ie Beckham to Cleveland.

During bye week there is nothing else to do but rumor rumors.

and with trade deadline approaching, there will always be more. I am sure just about every team is inquiring and any smart team is at least going to listen. But only the powers that be know just how serious any of it is.
And ye shall hear of trades and rumours of trades: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

They usually always say the trades that do usually occur no one knew they were going to take place. Ie Beckham to Cleveland.

They get around 1 out 50 right. That makes it rare. I.E. they throw crap against the wall and hope it sticks.

The Saints are 3-2 and I’m not even sure they’ve looked as good as their record. Their defense has largely been awful, Brees is on his last leg, and the WR Corp is in shambles. I’d hope that the Saints were trying to figure out ways they could improve their team.

From what I hear from some of the talking heads on radio, teams will wait to see what happens after this week's games to determine if they will trade before the deadline. For example if the Texans lose another game, trading JJ Watt. With what they have done with Hopkins and Clowney, just blow it up and start over with a franchise QB, picks, new coach and new GM.

From what I hear from some of the talking heads on radio, teams will wait to see what happens after this week's games to determine if they will trade before the deadline. For example if the Texans lose another game, trading JJ Watt. With what they have done with Hopkins and Clowney, just blow it up and start over with a franchise QB, picks, new coach and new GM.

Listening to the talking heads is the problem.

The Saints are 3-2 and I’m not even sure they’ve looked as good as their record. Their defense has largely been awful, Brees is on his last leg, and the WR Corp is in shambles. I’d hope that the Saints were trying to figure out ways they could improve their team.

agreed on most of that. But improvements likely would be made by giving draft picks, not players. So let’s hope they go that way sparingly if at all.

And Allen has adjusted mid season more than once. Let’s hope he knew exactly what’s wrong and spent the bye simplifying or whatever was needed.

Listening to the talking heads is the problem.
There is never anything wrong with listening. You can listen to trade offers. It doesn't mean you have to take it. If you were in the Texans shoes, would you trade JJ Watt? I'll tell you that I would from a Texans perspective. Are you aware of how many 1st round picks they gave away? They have no prospects in the next few years and having JJ Watt right now isn't making much of a difference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom