I just won a diamond necklace on the radio

Thread starter #1
Ratings
for having the worst gift giving story. Here in Atlanta on 680 the fan, I gave my wife floor mats, car wax and armor all once... See being a clueless guy pays off sometimes!

Anybody else have trouble in the gift area?

Saintlady

Super Forum Fanatic
Ratings
for having the worst gift giving story. Here in Atlanta on 680 the fan, I gave my wife floor mats, car wax and armor all once... See being a clueless guy pays off sometimes!

LOL!!

So, what are you going to do with the necklace?

davy17c

Vive l'Ecosse Libre
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Yes, my wife.

The soccer season here lasts from August til May and she bought me a season ticket for Celtic as a surprise. She then decided that it she would keep it and give it to me as a christmas present not realising that i'd miss half the ******** season. :dunno:

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Yes, my wife.

The soccer season here lasts from August til May and she bought me a season ticket for Celtic as a surprise. She then decided that it she would keep it and give it to me as a christmas present not realising that i'd miss half the ******** season. :dunno:
oh snap

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Ratings
Yes, my wife.

She deserves a good beatin for that slip up.:9:

Top Bottom