I just won a diamond necklace on the radio (2 Viewers)

curdis

All-Pro
Reaction score
for having the worst gift giving story. Here in Atlanta on 680 the fan, I gave my wife floor mats, car wax and armor all once... See being a clueless guy pays off sometimes!

Anybody else have trouble in the gift area?

for having the worst gift giving story. Here in Atlanta on 680 the fan, I gave my wife floor mats, car wax and armor all once... See being a clueless guy pays off sometimes!

LOL!!

So, what are you going to do with the necklace?

You should sell it off and treat her to some tire foam cleaner, glass cleaner, and undercoating.

Yes, my wife.

The soccer season here lasts from August til May and she bought me a season ticket for Celtic as a surprise. She then decided that it she would keep it and give it to me as a christmas present not realising that i'd miss half the ******** season. :dunno:

Yes, my wife.

The soccer season here lasts from August til May and she bought me a season ticket for Celtic as a surprise. She then decided that it she would keep it and give it to me as a christmas present not realising that i'd miss half the ******** season. :dunno:

oh snap

Yes, my wife.

She deserves a good beatin for that slip up.:9:

She deserves a good beatin for that slip up.:9:

Draw your own conclusions

myw.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom