i just won a game used turley jersey on ebay! (1 Viewer)

Is bidding still open on that Jets helmet? Or, is it still rolling around on the floor of the Superdome? :shrug:

/sarcasm off

I know you're excited, DW... so here's congrats to you! Glad you got what you wanted. :snoopy:

how is this a congrats he paid 180.98 and 10 for shipping.......can u say overpriced...lol

did you "win" it, or just out pay whoever else was bidding?

Oh, i see you paid $180. Well, i don't know if thats overpriced or not, but congrats. Its worth what it's worth to you. Its a real Saint's jersey and certianly worthy of display. My wife just gave me an autographed Drew Brees photo, very nicely framed. She didn;t say, but i think she paid a bit more than that. I don't know what those are really worth either, but it sure looks good on my office wall.

Last edited:
im pumped! he wore it in a game in 2001,wow what a easter!!!

THAT IS NUTS!!!!! AND SUCH A COINCIDENCE!!! I was at my Aunt's house a couple weeks ago and actually got to meet him. He was at a park in her town sliding around on the ground on his back. I actually got to walk up and meet him...how FREAKING AWESOME. He was a real **** though. I walked up and asked him what he was doing...he looked at me rudely said,"CANT YOU SEE IM WORKING!!!!!!"

So you made my Easter too...I've been racking my brain trying to figure out *** he was doing...and why the **** he had a case of white jerseys, a case of black jerseys, and a couple of gold ones. LOL.

how is this a congrats he paid 180.98 and 10 for shipping.......can u say overpriced...lol

Laugh at yourself dude for not giving a fellow Saints fan props for being happy about his Saints stuff. Who cares if he paid $500.00 for it. It is not for you I or anyone else to say what it is worth. Some of you people just kill me for always wanting to bash someone. And worse yet a fellow Saints fan.

Laugh at yourself dude for not giving a fellow Saints fan props for being happy about his Saints stuff. Who cares if he paid $500.00 for it. It is not for you I or anyone else to say what it is worth. Some of you people just kill me for always wanting to bash someone. And worse yet a fellow Saints fan.

couldn't have said it better myself

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom