I knew beating KC would be tough but props to the team (1 Viewer)

I thought the Fairly penalty was a terrible call. Looked like Ware was holding onto him and wouldn't let him go. Probably the reason Fairly slung him around like he did. And besides, I've seen worse plays than that. But I agree....I thought the team played with good effort and never gave up. I am sick of seeing refs making ridiculous calls at the end of games that have a direct effect on the outcome.

You're right, he slung him around but held on to him. It was a BS call !

I was very hopeful before the fumble. But that shows the lack of talent and depth. We have to play near perfect ball to win with his team. The Pick-6 was killer as was the fumble as was the Fairely penalty.

This may be the best Saints offense ever, but the defense is so weak and injured, we have to play flawless to win on the road.

We didn't have to play near perfect to win. We could have won playing sloppy. The thing is this was probably the sloppiest game we've played in the last few years. Not many teams will win throwing a pick six and fumbling in the red zone. Hard to overcome. We can win ugly but not this ugly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom