I knew it was going to be a good night when..... (1 Viewer)

Broadmoor74

Yeah you rite
Reaction score
Louisiana...the greatest 3rd world country in the
They showed Sean Payton on the big screen sitting courtside, and.....

at halftime they have a member of the crowd represent his section and has to make a layup, a freethrow, a 3-pointer, and a half-court shot in like 60 seconds or something, for some kind of prize.

Old boy representing Section 306 made all four in four shots and didn't touch the rim on any of them.

:9:

at halftime they have a member of the crowd represent his section and has to make a layup, a freethrow, a 3-pointer, and a half-court shot in like 60 seconds or something, for some kind of prize.

Old boy representing Section 306 made all four in four shots and didn't touch the rim on any of them.

i was expecting a reverse with 2:58 left in the game.

They interviewed him him on CST. Can't remember what all he said, but he talked about how happy he was that the Hornets were doing so well, etc. His son looked so cute (and just like his dad) sitting on his lap with all his hornets gear on. Sean was also at a Voodoo game a few weeks ago when we were there. I'm glad he goes and supports the other New Orleans teams, even though he was probably invited and his Voodoo suite tickets and Hornets floor tickets were probably free. He's entitled. :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom