I know, I know, but seriously.. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I really don't see one team beating us. I know it's only week 2 but of we stay healthy ( defense and breesus mainly) I don't see a team beating us. I know were certain to loose atleast 1. But Ihonestly think were the best team in the NFL and not long until the rest of the league see this

I have to say, there isn't one team on our schedule that we shouldn't be able to beat.

THIS! We are very capable of beating every team on our schedule. However, not everything will go our way every week. We may have some misfortune in some games. The key will be how the team responds to adversity when the time comes. For this reason, I have been, and still do, pick us to go 13-3 in the RS. Followed by a long playoff run and A SB win!. Who Dat!!!

I Agree.

I can't comprehend all the "analysts" picking the eagles to beat us, even without McNabb. :rant:

The only team we might not beat is that dang BYE team. They're undefeated. I can't believe they're not even in the power rankings...

I know its not a popular view ...but man we beat the Lions ...there are a few College football teams that could beat the Lions.. lets curb the enthusiasm until be beat the Eagles...

There are no teams that scare me this year. I think the only team that can beat us is ourselves.

I think we can out beat teams on everything.

Offense, Defense and possibly ST if courtney roby and usama young are back to form.

The only thing that can beat us, is turnovers. INTs, Fumbles, etc. If we limit them, we could very well go 12-4 or 13-3. I was thinking 11-5 or 10-6 a couple weeks ago. After the first game (I know it was Detroit, but still) I think we can really really do well.

I really don't see one team beating us. I know it's only week 2 but of we stay healthy ( defense and breesus mainly) I don't see a team beating us. I know were certain to loose atleast 1. But Ihonestly think were the best team in the NFL and not long until the rest of the league see this

No team should beat us. But Washington shouldn't have beat us last year after that great win against TB in week one. However the Saints inexplicably came out flat and unmotivated to start that game out. They should've easily handled Washington that week, and it set a theme for the rest of the year.

You can't account for when a team just comes out bringing less than 100% for whatever reason, but it happens. It will happen eventually this season, and the mark of a Super Bowl team is the one that can come out flat and still eek out wins. But don't make the mistake of thinking that every week this team will come out firing on all cylnders. It never works out like that.

No team should beat us. But Washington shouldn't have beat us last year after that great win against TB in week one. However the Saints inexplicably came out flat and unmotivated to start that game out. They should've easily handled Washington that week, and it set a theme for the rest of the year.

You can't account for when a team just comes out bringing less than 100% for whatever reason, but it happens. It will happen eventually this season, and the mark of a Super Bowl team is the one that can come out flat and still eek out wins. But don't make the mistake of thinking that every week this team will come out firing on all cylnders. It never works out like that.

You are totally right bro. The Vikes, Bronocs, and Skins all let us beat ourselves.

The frickin redskins just picked Randall Gay apart on the last couple drives. Made him look ridiculus.. (no to mention, our safties...KK and JB didn't do must but collect checks)

I know its not a popular view ...but man we beat the Lions ...there are a few College football teams that could beat the Lions.. lets curb the enthusiasm until be beat the Eagles...

I understand your point about not getting too excited and ahead of ourselves. But, no college team can beat a pro team. The best college team will have only a handfull of players that are (at any given time) ready for the pro level. Yes, even Florida, Gods apparent gift to college football according to the media. Every player on every pro roster was a top player at his school. The talent level increases tremendously from college to pro level. The comparison is ludicrous!

ya you beat Detroit who went 0-16 last year and this year it was with a rookie Qb playing in his first ever NFL game..........ur just too good, no other team could do that :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom