I know it has been said before (1 Viewer)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This is not a good time for sports

Man, baseball is boring. Not bad playing it, and I don't mind going to the stadium w/ friends ( thats just me drinking w/ the guys).

America's Pastime??? - who ever coined that term, obviously didn't get out much

It is so boring that I end up watching some European soccer match.

My Tivo went down, so I lost all my Saints games

I can't listen to Sirius now, because the radio guys are all Cowgirl lovers and will not stop talking about Pacman Jones trade.

How do you guys cope w/ this lull? Any suggestions?

I love Hockey and playoffs are shaping up, I love Basketball and my C's are looking like top dogs again for the first time it over a decade, again playoffs shaping up, and I love Baseball and it has just started.

Just because YOU don't like these sports dosen;t mean its not a "good time for sports" Won;t be any Lull for me. My suggestion would be to expand your horizion.

I play madden, fish, ride a bike, watch movies. and college basketball. (try getting outside)

playing madden , too. on the other time a have a lot to do for my cook exams , while watching german soccer. in june the Europe Cup of Soccer starts , so its a funny time until nfl season starts. i never cared much of NHL , NBA, MLB

some of you guys know , when the america cup for soccer starts ? and is there the U.S. Team qualified ?

playing madden , too. on the other time a have a lot to do for my cook exams , while watching german soccer. in june the Europe Cup of Soccer starts , so its a funny time until nfl season starts. i never cared much of NHL , NBA, MLB

some of you guys know , when the america cup for soccer starts ? and is there the U.S. Team qualified ?

I couldn't even tell you bro. I'm not much of a soccer person ( we all have our personal likes and dislikes on sports)

I'd like to second SuperQuincy's hockey suggestion. It's a physical game, fast paced, and the Stanley Cup playoffs is the most intense post-season in sports, bar none. Give it a shot!

I'd like to second SuperQuincy's hockey suggestion. It's a physical game, fast paced, and the Stanley Cup playoffs is the most intense post-season in sports, bar none. Give it a shot!

No doubt. Hockey is getting really good right now with all the teams on the bubble. It's on now.:9:

I love baseball... played it since age 6... even played a couple summers with Cooper Manning in the CArrollton organization in Hollygrove... if baseball isn't your cup of tea then simply find something else to do during the Summer. Harping on it and dragging the sport thru the mud is pointless. You're wasting time and energy on something that you can't control... put that energy to use on something that will work for you.

Go Cubbies! :youpi-12:

Man, baseball is boring. Not bad playing it, and I don't mind going to the stadium w/ friends ( thats just me drinking w/ the guys).

I can't listen to Sirius now, because the radio guys are all Cowgirl lovers and will not stop talking about Pacman Jones trade.

I normally use this time of the season to get reacquainted with the wife and kid..lol

man i so agree with you!!!what i do is of course home improvements,check ebay for great deals and keep up with free agency...grass is growing...but this truly is a slow time of year for the only sport i really care about....saints football!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom