I KNOW it's Colin Cowherd...I know. Just, still, how........? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score

70% of youtube responses are about the Saints. He JUST had Drew on the show.

This dude is a clown, I have said this plenty of times on here i met him at a Miami Heat game years ago. He is still one of the weirdest guys I ever met, his mannerisms are just odd. He does this crap for clicks and views, he riles up the saints fans they comment and message him and feeds off of it like a tick on a dog. You wanna hurt Cowturd, IGNORE HIM.

This dude is a clown, I have said this plenty of times on here i met him at a Miami Heat game years ago. He is still one of the weirdest guys I ever met, his mannerisms are just odd. He does this crap for clicks and views, he riles up the saints fans they comment and message him and feeds off of it like a tick on a dog. You wanna hurt Cowturd, IGNORE HIM.

Yes but why not upset a bigger fan base if that's his goal? Houston, Pittsburgh and Philly are FAR bigger than New Orleans and far more deserving of not being included. If you're looking to maximize the response and have the most widespread impact, why a small market like New Orleans?

Yes but why not upset a bigger fan base if that's his goal? Houston, Pittsburgh and Philly are FAR bigger than New Orleans and far more deserving of not being included. If you're looking to maximize the response and have the most widespread impact, why a small market like New Orleans?

Pittsburgh aside we have a HUGE fanbase, I went to the Minnesota game last year and in the Mall of America it was 35% Saints fans to 65% Vikings. I stay on one of the most random streets in the FL Keys and I wa going to the store the other day and my neighbor at the end of my street was wearing a Saints jersey. Small world!!

Just look where Vegas has the Saints...….end of story. Time to move along NOTHING to see here. Oh and by the way
remember the NFL is NOT college football where sportswriters and coaches determine where teams are
ranked and who goes to the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom