I know its kind early but.... (1 Viewer)

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Im as giddy as a schoolgirl when i look@the panthers on our schedule.....
I think they will be the easiest two wins for us this year. Unless they gel very well in the next few weeks...i don't see then being much of a threat this year... I actually think they will be the bottom dwellers and not tampa.

They are horrible offensively, defensively, they are in disarray.

on to other things

I think that LANCE MOORE will have a bigg game next week
I think i did a good job of predicting 4-5 sacks for the game against the bills also nothing that this would be greggs most aggressive game to date due to Trent's propensity to hold the ball.

I think im looking for that BILLS FAN who contradicted himself by saying Trent held the ball too long then said that we wouldn't get many sacks because Trent would get rid of the ball very quickly

I think Drew returns to Drew next week...3-4 TD's
I think Mark Sanchez fails to match the point output as he's facing the most complete team today and his defense won't be able to bail him out as much

I don't think the kid can limit mistakes as well as everyone thinks he can....and i think that he proves it and forces a few passes...and looks like a rookie next week.

I think if im Coach Payton.....after the bye week I'm licking my chops@the possible availability of Mike Bell... anddd Pierre Thomas...ughhh it gets really nasty for a defense having to contend with those two all game.

I think the Saints D can run a 3-4/hybrid 3-4 with mccray just fine.

i think Reggie might have opened a few eyes and closed a few mouths with his inside running this week...not many,but a few.

Lol, i think that McCray is Fast.....but is seriously lacking agility/change of direction.

I think I want a DE/OLB in next year's draft.....so we can continue to play the elephant package and also have him be a DE full time.

Last...I think the jets game will be an easier game than expected. If we hold on to the ball and Drew returns to form..no way Sanchez matches our output.

I hope you're right about us beating the Panthers twice. Hate losing to them and they have had our number over the years.

IMO, Tampa will be the easiest. They have zero weapons while Carolina still does.

At least this season I doubt we'll have any Panther fans get on the forum and try to tell us how delusional we are for thinking our team is better than the mighty Panthers.

I don't think when we play the Panthers the records will matter, they'll try to hit us in the mouth even if they are winless when we play.

I don't think Payton/Brees have beaten John Fox's team while Jake started and played... I think the one game we beat them the past few years... was when Matt Moore, or Vinny Testeverde played at QB for them.

i'm not taking anything for granted... hopefully we can crush them though I will be so glad.

Nah. Panthers will still play us tough. Count on it.

Remember, too, that the Saints essentially gave the Panthers a win in the final game of '06. We were resting our starters for the playoffs. Saints were really an 11-5 team that year, had they chosen a different strategy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom