I know that the Saints CAN win all their remaining games... (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just don't know why they always seem to build up the fans to think that winning will be inevitable only to watch them tail off like a 'bottom feeder'.

I'm so mad right now I'm ready to start breaking things all over the house!

:cussing:

What's it gonna take to get my Saints to stop all the 'game-surrendering' mistakes!?!?!

:no:

I feel ya.

I was perfectly satisfied with this being a rebuilding season and not having to go through the drama of playoffs or not.

Now, my heart has already set its sight on playoffs and there's no changing it.

Our boys better make the playoffs, please don't fool me again.

I feel ya.

I was perfectly satisfied with this being a rebuilding season and not having to go through the drama of playoffs or not.

Now, my heart has already set its sight on playoffs and there's no changing it.

Our boys better make the playoffs, please don't fool me again.

My feelings exactly. It would have been so much better if we started off like the last four games, and ended like the last six. Them I'd be high as a kite!

I'm not so sure they can beat the 49ers, let alone the rest of the games

Agreed. I don't know. The only loss that I can live with is the Ravens loss. They whipped us in all phases of the game. The last two were given away, period. We need to get it together for sure now. The next four games will detemine our fate!

You guys are right before the season I had the usual hopes but no unrealistic expectations. But the bar has been raised, average defense and all I've been hooked. I really believe that if we pound and protect the ball we go to another level, average defanse and all. I agree with Lee the Ravens took us and maybe the cats but the last two we gave away. So yes I agree with Bill we can go 6-0

You guys are right before the season I had the usual hopes but no unrealistic expectations. But the bar has been raised, average defense and all I've been hooked. I really believe that if we pound and protect the ball we go to another level, average defanse and all. I agree with Lee the Ravens took us and maybe the cats but the last two we gave away. So yes I agree with Bill we can go 6-0

You needed to put "PROTECT THE BALL" in both bold AND capital letters. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom