I know tickets haven't been mailed yet, but... (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's a wonderful sight to open up the SeatGeek app and see those bad boys just waiting to get used. Come on August 9th.

I'm wondering if they're even going to do physical tickets this year. Some teams are making the switch to mobile only and aren't even sending physical copies, I know the Panthers are and a few other teams I read apparently are.

Even though I used the mobile versions last year, I do like having the physical tickets from events I go to as a keepsake. My 2018 tickets are still in the book with Mr. Benson on the cover.

I just got a FedEx notice about a delivery coming from Metairie. I’m not expecting anything else, so maybe it’s the tickets. The delivery is due to arrive Thursday 7/25.

I just got a FedEx notice about a delivery coming from Metairie. I’m not expecting anything else, so maybe it’s the tickets. The delivery is due to arrive Thursday 7/25.
It's the tickets!!!!

We're all excited for the extra money we'll save when they switch to all-digital tickets and the prices go down a bit because they don't have to print and mail them, right guys?

guys?

Believe me... they're already thinking of a new name for that fee. You don't worry about that.

havent recieved mine yet but a fellow STH friend of mine had his arrive via fedex just now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom