I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition) (2 Viewers)

Ice cold tonight.
Nothing is working for anyone.

We look like a team playing without it's superstar against a really damn good team. Once AD was listed it was a L before tipoff. Glad atypical players got some minutes. Might as well.

At least Niko showed up, I am expecting much more from Jrue and the other starters though. Our bench played pretty good in the 2nd half, but when Utah brought their ones back out, you had to respond in kind because the bench players are bench players for a reason.

Davis has to stay healthy. We are mediocre without him.

I feel like this is somehow my fault. I opted to buy Game Pass so I could watch the Pels out here and Davis gets hurt the following game. Hopefully AD and Payton are back sooner than later.

Unfortunately, we do not have the depth to sustain without AD. I know it's very early in the season, but these two losses to teams we'll be battling with for playoff position will hurt later in the year. I imagine AD will sit one more against Golden State on the road, and then be back in the lineup Thursday night at Portland.

Although I would like to see Davis play against GS, I do understand the strategic benefit of holding him out for that game and playing him the following night @ Portland for the road back-to-back.

Unfortunately, we do not have the depth to sustain without AD. I know it's very early in the season, but these two losses to teams we'll be battling with for playoff position will hurt later in the year. I imagine AD will sit one more against Golden State on the road, and then be back in the lineup Thursday night at Portland.
sure it's a bit of depth, but also not having much time together
i'm sure most of the pre-season was running offense through AD
they just haven't worked much without him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom