I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition)

OP
OP
wnelson

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Ratings
I was hoping elfrid would be playing tonight... doesn't look like its gonna happen. niko looks like he is gonna play. Toronto is a problem regardless and I hope this is a close game.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Great game last night. Hopefully this means the 6 game skid was a bigger aberration than the 4 game start. Back to .500 and looking great. Jrue really balled last night.
i think the skid was about a new (to each other) team trying to gel and then AD goes down and all chemistry goes out the window
it probably won't be til mid-season or so until we can weather any extended AD absence

johnnyrockets42

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Ratings
i think the skid was about a new (to each other) team trying to gel and then AD goes down and all chemistry goes out the window
it probably won't be til mid-season or so until we can weather any extended AD absence
I think that having AD on the floor really allows Jrue to play his game on the defensive end and vice versa. If you can turn Jrue loose to shut down the best backcourt player for the other team, games like last night will happen. I believe the pair of AD and Jrue are the defensive life source of the team's success this year and one without the other will lead to games where our defense looks really bad. If they stay healthy I think 50 wins is an easy target. If not, it could get nasty.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
Ratings
I don't understand why it always happens that when I miss a game (like the Raptors game two nights ago) the Pels play like world beaters. Then I watch the broadcast against this Minnesota team with a losing record, and they are ripping us to death at halftime.
It drives me insane! :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.