I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition) (1 Viewer)

I won’t be impressed until we rattle off consecutive wins vs legit playoff teams. Right now we are just winning, but this doesn’t mean the ship has been righted.

Starts tonight man. The next 12 games are crucial and I think we win at least 9 of them. Frank Jackson hasn't come close to peaking and it's fun watching his game evolve. He has the potential to be our "it" guy.

Fun facts: pelicans are fully healthy again as Etwan returns tonight vs Minny. KAT is a game time decision and may indeed not play. We are getting help from other teams and can move up 3-4 spots if we can get 9-10 wins outta the next 12.

Everybody including myself will be watching the cowgirls game with great interest but thankfully the fox app gives you an opportunity to rewatch.

Tis a great time to be a sports fan in new Orleans.

Starts tonight man. The next 12 games are crucial and I think we win at least 9 of them. Frank Jackson hasn't come close to peaking and it's fun watching his game evolve. He has the potential to be our "it" guy.

Fun facts: pelicans are fully healthy again as Etwan returns tonight vs Minny. KAT is a game time decision and may indeed not play. We are getting help from other teams and can move up 3-4 spots if we can get 9-10 wins outta the next 12.

Everybody including myself will be watching the cowgirls game with great interest but thankfully the fox app gives you an opportunity to rewatch.

Tis a great time to be a sports fan in new Orleans.
9 of the next 12? Man, that would be impressive. I’d be happy with .500

9 of the next 12? Man, that would be impressive. I’d be happy with .500
Just looking at how well we started the season when we were healthy. How our depth was an asset and how our offense flowed. This is before Frank decided to go up 15ft for an oop in an actual game. I am being optimistic but my gut says we win 8 if we stay healthy.

Frustrating game tonight. We play any other team in the league tonight, we would win by 10+ points playing like they did. The Warriors are just on another level.

Hearing some murmurs coming out about us going after Mike Conley.

Ok, we constantly hear that when healthy, we are a very good team. That’s rare, but now that we are, we still are not very good. It’s past time for Gentry and/or Demps to be fired. They have been proven incompetent and it’s time to make a change.

After Davis saw the favoritism shown to Los Angeles by another sports league, my guess is that his being part of a team in that area will be very tempting to a young man that wants a championship.
:scratch:

I rather him let us know now so that we can start thinking of packages to put together and really start talking to teams to get a competition going for the the best offer. Even though he is an amazing player, it’s not like the AD era was that great anyway with 1 playoff series win in his years here. Plus he is really hard to count on with twists here, sprains there, nicks here and there. I rather have him than not of course, but my heart isn’t broken here. Hopefully we start over with a new coach and GM as well. Don’t let Demps butcher this potential deal please.

Last edited:
I rather him let us know now so that we can start thinking of packages to put together and really start talking to teams to get a competition going for the the best offer. Even though he is an amazing player, it’s not like the AD era was that great anyway with 1 playoff series win in his years. Plus he is really hard to count on with twists here, sprains there, nicks here and there. I rather have him than not of course, but by heart isn’t broken here. Hopefully we start over with a new coach and GM as well. Don’t let Demps butcher this potential deal please.
Sensible post

If I am Loomis, Mrs Benson or who ever the hell is running the Pels I fire Dell and Gentry right forking now. Not at the end of the season but right now. I want the new crew coming in to trade AD so they can get what they want to build the team in their vision. I swear if this isnt the end of Dell I will never watch a Pels game again.

Any deal that doesn't involve this dude:

v8nnypwtwjvbl1wwwago.jpg

Is a bad one.

If he leaves whoever gets him will be stacked for sure. Does anybody defend on the pels,doesnt seem like it. actually I don't think many in the NBA do. They still do in college ball don't they.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom