I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition) (2 Viewers)

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Seems we also got 4 second round picks for Niko. That's a really nice haul.

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
LMAO. Last night Niko tweeted out a puzzle piece emoji and NOLA media freaked out trying to figure out what it meant. Most assumed it was that he was traded and the emoji meant he was the last piece to the puzzle. Then Niko tweeted that no he hadn't been traded and now......well.

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
The only issue that could tear its head with the Celtics trade (Tatum, Smart, Williams, Horford) is what happens if Tatum goes off in the playoffs again (playoff Rondo like) and suddenly the complexion of the trade doesn’t look like that? I’m not saying trade AD to the Lakers, but Ainge isn’t a dumb negotiator, he will look to come out on top.

I guess I’m just hoping that our next GM doesnt get Ainged.

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
Welp it's official AD will not be traded today. Now do they shut him down for the rest of the season?

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Welp it's official AD will not be traded today. Now do they shut him down for the rest of the season?
If they do, he says he's going to file a grievance. I have always wondered what would happen if a team wants to shut down a healthy player who wants to play. I guess we'll find out.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If they do, he says he's going to file a grievance. I have always wondered what would happen if a team wants to shut down a healthy player who wants to play. I guess we'll find out.
Silver has weighed in on similar ‘sitting’ issues, but nothing has been formalized
It will be interesting

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score

I say let him file it then. IMO there is no way you can play him. He already gets hurt every season and you can't chance him getting a major injury before you trade him.

Mr. Sparkle

Disrespectful to dirt
Reaction score
I say let him file it then. IMO there is no way you can play him. He already gets hurt every season and you can't chance him getting a major injury before you trade him.
100%.

Not sure what the basis for the grievance might be but if AD's $50,000 fine (LOL) for tampering is any measure, they should be fine. It would be malpractice to play him at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)