I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition) (1 Viewer)

These players are divas. I honestly thought AD would commit here and not follow everyone else. I guess I was wrong.
I dont blame him one bit for wanting to leave, just the way they did it
It isnt like he didnt give the franchise a chance to build around him although I will say things might have been different if we had been healthy

I dont blame him one bit for wanting to leave, just the way they did it
It isnt like he didnt give the franchise a chance to build around him although I will say things might have been different if we had been healthy
It would have been interesting to see how things would have played if Cousins have resigned, or never got hurt. Btw, do you think there is a chance that we can resign Boogie again and have him apart of the "reloading" process?

To many turnovers and missed layups. Still should have won.

It would have been interesting to see how things would have played if Cousins have resigned, or never got hurt. Btw, do you think there is a chance that we can resign Boogie again and have him apart of the "reloading" process?
Think the Boogie ship sailed. I dont know what would have happened if he stayed healthy, but have you seen what Hield is doing this year? Not to mention the draft pick we lost

Think the Boogie ship sailed. I dont know what would have happened if he stayed healthy, but have you seen what Hield is doing this year? Not to mention the draft pick we lost
It pains me to see how well he's doing unfortunately. I enjoyed our success last year, especially after Boogie went down, but I think the success is the worst thing that happened to us. We lost Boogie and everything went down hill from there.

It pains me to see how well he's doing unfortunately. I enjoyed our success last year, especially after Boogie went down, but I think the success is the worst thing that happened to us. We lost Boogie and everything went down hill from there.

Did AD push for this trade? I was never clear on that
And IMO, the writing was on the wall as soon as they lowballed Boogie over the injury. AD would have stayed if Boogie would have stayed

Did AD push for this trade? I was never clear on that
And IMO, the writing was on the wall as soon as they lowballed Boogie over the injury. AD would have stayed if Boogie would have stayed

I don't think they lowballed him. In fact they offered him far more than anyone else to my knowledge. He chose to go to GS for little to nothing.

I don't think they lowballed him. In fact they offered him far more than anyone else to my knowledge. He chose to go to GS for little to nothing.

He went to GS for a championship. That makes up for a lot of money

You mean after we went on a tear and won the 1st rd of playoffs?

You mean after we went on a tear and won the 1st rd of playoffs?
Yes. The success was fools gold. Rondo wanted more money (more than what we were willing to pay him), we were convinced that we didn't really need Boogie. Rondo and Boogie leaves and now AD wants out.

When you get the chance to trade Hield for Boogie forking Cousins you make that trade 100 times out of 100. I understand people looking back at a trade but at the time there is no way you don't pull the trigger.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom