I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition) (3 Viewers)

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Game 1 tonight @ Houston. Do it bigger!!

I am in love with this roster and it is the best roster I've seen since the team came to New Orleans.

If our starters aren't :

Payton - Holiday - Mirotic - Randle - Davis

I may not watch after the 1st quarter.

I'm usually highly enthused for basketball season, but just ot feeling it this year.

I just have no idea what to expect from this team. They have nice size. Should have good perimeter defense. Have no idea what the identity of this team will actually be.

I feel like they should crash the paint, but I have a feelig they will jack up 35 threes a game. Do not like that idea.

Also not a fan of starting Mirotic at the 3. But also dislike them sticking Moore out there as well.

If our starters aren't :

Payton - Holiday - Mirotic - Randle - Davis

I may not watch after the 1st quarter.

You will be disappointed. No way they start all 3, the intent is to rotate the guys so they are fresh and there is little fall off at the positions. Now they may play that line up later in games, but not start. It will be either Moore or Hill (who is now healthy) starting at the 3.

Doesn't matter who they start

Payton, jrue, 3ko, AD and randle will be the finishing 5

OPENING NIGHT!!!!! I am excited yet nervous for this season. All signs point to making a deep playoff run, but preseason defense was ugly. Hopefully that changes tonight. It's going to be a tough game to start on and I'm not expecting a win, but I do expect a competitive game.

Hill is useless... like I said... if our best 5 don't "start" (I.e. get the most minutes together).... we pose no threat to anyone in the West... so I need to see it.

Davis/Randle/Mirotic rotation was amazing in game 1, all with close to 30 points. Elfrid Payton started with a triple double. E'Twaun Moore was over 20 points. Pels destroyed the Rockets on the road. This could be a very fun season.

Very strong start to what could be an amazing season for the Pels. They were completely dominate in Houston tonight.

We had 4 guys get 20 2 of them got 30 and Payton got a triple double

Like whoa

I LOVE attending NBA games. So much better than watching on TV. But I'm not a huge basketball fan (I miss CP3 and big head Peja). I WANT to like the Pelicans; but I admit, I'll only be a fair weather, bandwagon fan.

I LOVE attending NBA games. So much better than watching on TV. But I'm not a huge basketball fan (I miss CP3 and big head Peja). I WANT to like the Pelicans; but I admit, I'll only be a fair weather, bandwagon fan.
Doesn't matter, welcome aboard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom