I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition) (1 Viewer)

I cannot wait to see how we perform against the other Western Conf top tier teams like OKC (w/westbrook back), Portland, Utah, Minny (preimplosion) Spurs (yes they still matter) and Lakers (sigh). Based on what we saw Wednesday night, we should make a solid run against those team. The warriors still worry me, but I think we are at least in a better position to push them.

My hope is a top 4 seed and we are able to make the conf finals before we have to see them in the playoffs. I know its early and its been one game. But goals are goals for a reason.
From your lips to God's ears with that 4th seed.

We need to beat sac. They beat us 2x last season and they are not very good.... I think we win 114-101

Sold out home opener? Pretty freaking sweet

That was insane,again. The entire NBA should be on notice after these first 2.

Count me in that flock! Stoked to see this team. I had so much doubt after losing boogie, but man this team plays as a team. It is refreshing to watch.

Man they are lights out right now. Happy for em.
Please please don’t let AD go to LAL.

No team who gives up 129 to the Kings is going to go far in the playoffs. Gotta shore that up.

(Waits for someone to pull some games where the Warriors gave up 130 to the Kings)

No team who gives up 129 to the Kings is going to go far in the playoffs. Gotta shore that up.

(Waits for someone to pull some games where the Warriors gave up 130 to the Kings)

Agreed. And I don’t even watch basketball anymore, only check in from time to time to see if someone can beat the butter soft Warriors.

They probably do need to tighten up the defense, but it's not as bad as the 129 points make it look. Looks like they are 20th in defensive efficiency. And that's after playing two teams with good offensive talent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom