I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition) (1 Viewer)

Back to the Pels, sorry I know its fun to talk about Rondo and Paul but fork those guys.

Looking at the schedule their first 14 games look like the most true test we could ask for. We have a home games against Clippers, Brooklyn, Utah and then head out on a 5 game road trip against Denver, Golden State, Portland, San Antonio and Oklahoma City. Come back for games against Chicago and Phoenix before heading to Toronto and Minny. This will tell us everything we need to know about this team.

If you spit in my face, you will be lucky to walk tomorrow. I'm fighting dirty. Point is... you are going to feel it one way or the other.

I went to the 149 pt game. We look so damned good right now.

Kedis should be banned from games by the league

And the chili peppers are extremely overrated

Wow! Kind of reminds me of some posters that were not happy with the Saints win yesterday.

Forgive the potato quality... I was recording a few seconds of the game for a friend as a request. I wasn't intentionally trying to get anything in particular... but I'm a huge Elfrid fan and had to share.

Clippers are a good defensive team with a few legit scorers. this will be a middle of the road test as I don't think the clips are as good as the rockets or as bad as the kings....

they got the guy I really coveted in avery Bradley and tobias harris isn't a scrub. I think we win by 19pts

3ko about to go for 40 tonight just to prove Paul Pierce wrong

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom