I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition) (3 Viewers)

Sadly, a promising start has turned into meteoric fall due to key injuries to Davis and Payton. I know this is part of the game, but it sure has turned the excitement level down a few notches. Hope we can get back on track soon. It would be nice to feel legitimate in the league at some point before the dominant teams take over this season. :(

Finally a Mardi Gras jersey I like.

I liked the purple jerseys better.

I think you may be in the minority on that one.

I was all aboard the idea of them stopping the MG jerseys and finding another city edition to do because I hated the purple jerseys so much. But this makes me okay they stuck with it.

Andrew Lopez ? Verified account @_Andrew_Lopez Follow Follow @_Andrew_Lopez More According to Woj, the Pelicans were very much involved in the Jimmy Butler saga but ultimately balked when the Wolves asked for Jrue Holiday or multiple picks.

Andrew Lopez ? Verified account @_Andrew_Lopez Follow Follow @_Andrew_Lopez More According to Woj, the Pelicans were very much involved in the Jimmy Butler saga but ultimately balked when the Wolves asked for Jrue Holiday or multiple picks.
glad we didn't

I was hoping elfrid would be playing tonight... doesn't look like its gonna happen. niko looks like he is gonna play. Toronto is a problem regardless and I hope this is a close game.

really good first half - Pelicans aren't missing much

this is the most the Raptors have given up in a half so far this season

Pelicans beat the best team in the east tonight missing 2 starters on the road in another country.

Awesome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom