I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition) (3 Viewers)

We didn't play like the better team, but with all that, we were in it at the end. That last free throw was a heartbreaker.
Sadly AD was off his game or else we could have secured the win before those critical final free throws. In fact Davis had missed two in a row earlier that would send the crowd to a post game Wendy's freebie.
I kind of caused me to see the handwriting on the wall when his last three attempts was for the tie. It could have been a big win for the Pels. Hopefully we will continue to improve and take most of these close games in the future.

Sadly AD was off his game or else we could have secured the win before those critical final free throws. In fact Davis had missed two in a row earlier that would send the crowd to a post game Wendy's freebie.
I kind of caused me to see the handwriting on the wall when his last three attempts was for the tie. It could have been a big win for the Pels. Hopefully we will continue to improve and take most of these close games in the future.

Agreed, despite recent success, this team is still a work in progress, and it's not fair to rely on AD and Jrue every single night. Jackson has been a recent (positive) addition to the rotation, and I still think they are trying to figure out Randle's playing time (another great addition, IMO). Defense and running the floor are this team's strengths, but when the first isn't firing, it kind of messes up the second. Still I'll take 4-1 every 5 games if we can get it.

Watching this Knicks game just reminds me how quickly things can turn in a game when a team goes cold. The Pels had a decent lead early, but then couldn't buy a shot in the second quarter. This has been happening a lot to the Pels... especially on the road.
It's especially troubling when Davis just can't make anything, from anywhere. :covri:

Pels are completely caving in against the Celtics tonight.
There is nothing fun about watching the Pels now that they forgot how to score.
They have become a turnover machine. It's so depressing.

Tim Frasier. Who knew?

I assume the players felt they did since it came out of their team meeting where Jrue said himself he wanted to be off ball. This team needs a true PG and Frazier may not be amazing, but if he can play like last night, it will right the ship enough to hold out till Payton comes back.

a 7 win Heat team with a lot of injury issues and we lose. I'm slowly getting to the point that if AD...............................

Gentry has to go! This team's performance is absolutely pathetic.

jrue took care of kemba which is not easy to do at all and ad had maybe his most complete game as a professional. clippers tonight and we NEED this W. our best chance to get one from them is tonight.

Gentry has to go! This team's performance is absolutely pathetic.
deja vu from last season. that success got him a month this season before people wanted him fired. we are a much different team with a healthy elfrid payton. its a shame he is made out of glass.

Pels are completely caving in against the Celtics tonight.
There is nothing fun about watching the Pels now that they forgot how to score.
They have become a turnover machine. It's so depressing.
I think we have a boatload of turnovers regardless of wins and loses. its something to accept due to our pace. its a double edged sword, sure, but when it works we can beat almost any team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom