I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition) (2 Viewers)

LMAO. Last night Niko tweeted out a puzzle piece emoji and NOLA media freaked out trying to figure out what it meant. Most assumed it was that he was traded and the emoji meant he was the last piece to the puzzle. Then Niko tweeted that no he hadn't been traded and now......well.

The only issue that could tear its head with the Celtics trade (Tatum, Smart, Williams, Horford) is what happens if Tatum goes off in the playoffs again (playoff Rondo like) and suddenly the complexion of the trade doesn’t look like that? I’m not saying trade AD to the Lakers, but Ainge isn’t a dumb negotiator, he will look to come out on top.

I guess I’m just hoping that our next GM doesnt get Ainged.

I love Pels twitter

DVimKRfVoAEuQFA

Seems we also got 4 second round picks for Niko. That's a really nice haul.

*EDIT*

I've seen it reported as 4 or 5. Either way, that's decent ammo for future moves

Last edited:
Welp it's official AD will not be traded today. Now do they shut him down for the rest of the season?

Welp it's official AD will not be traded today. Now do they shut him down for the rest of the season?

If they do, he says he's going to file a grievance. I have always wondered what would happen if a team wants to shut down a healthy player who wants to play. I guess we'll find out.

If they do, he says he's going to file a grievance. I have always wondered what would happen if a team wants to shut down a healthy player who wants to play. I guess we'll find out.
Silver has weighed in on similar ‘sitting’ issues, but nothing has been formalized
It will be interesting

I say let him file it then. IMO there is no way you can play him. He already gets hurt every season and you can't chance him getting a major injury before you trade him.

I say let him file it then. IMO there is no way you can play him. He already gets hurt every season and you can't chance him getting a major injury before you trade him.

100%.

Not sure what the basis for the grievance might be but if AD's $50,000 fine (LOL) for tampering is any measure, they should be fine. It would be malpractice to play him at this point.

Precedent: Suns shut down Eric Bledsoe for tanking reasons the last 15 games of 2017

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom