I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition) (1 Viewer)

I don’t think the NBA is penalizing the Pelicans by forcing us to play AD. If we are looking for more ping pong balls, and if we are losing more often when AD plays, then the NBA is low key helping the Pels.

Who do you want to see coaching the Pels next season?

If the Celtics are serious about moving on from Brad Stevens I would be all over that.
I had a dream last night that we fired Gentry and brought back Monty Williams. If that happened, maybe AD would stay.

I had a dream last night that we fired Gentry and brought back Monty Williams. If that happened, maybe AD would stay.
Didn’t Brian Hill get fired by the Magic and a few years later get brought back? Minty is a fine stage one coach, but he isn’t winning you a title.

Yeah, if the Celtics are dumb enough to dump Brad Stevens then we should throw whatever we can at him. He is biggest strength is getting a lot out of a little. He’d be excellent for our trade & rebuild phase.

Is there a realistic chance that they fire him?

Yeah, if the Celtics are dumb enough to dump Brad Stevens then we should throw whatever we can at him. He is biggest strength is getting a lot out of a little. He’d be excellent for our trade & rebuild phase.

Is there a realistic chance that they fire him?
You can’t rule it out (but I think it’s unlikely).

I think of Danny Ferry’s final coaching hire as GM of the Hawks, he hired that Mike Budenholzer guy who is now with the Bucks. He was a retread, but Atlanta had no reason to fire him. If Stevens met that same fate I would be at peace with us backing up the Brinks truck for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom