I know we have a pels board but (2018/19 edition) (7 Viewers)

trade with #2 and get Zion and Ja

I'm cheering for a Pelicans at #1 and Sacramento some how moving up to #2 and pushing Memphis to #9 giving the Celtics the #2 and #9 this year.

Short of that miracle I'll take any combination of Pelicans at 1 or 2 with the Knicks or Lakers being at #1 or #2.

I'm cheering for a Pelicans at #1 and Sacramento some how moving up to #2 and pushing Memphis to #9 giving the Celtics the #2 and #9 this year.

Short of that miracle I'll take any combination of Pelicans at 1 or 2 with the Knicks or Lakers being at #1 or #2.

Sac isn't a protected pick?

Sac isn't a protected pick?

Nope. If it goes #1 it goes to Philly (also not a bad scenario I'll take Zion and Simmons and stuffs for Davis) and if it goes #2 or lower it belongs to the Celtics.

For those trying to kill time before:

Are you confident that Williamson will be a good or great player?
There's been concerns about him from other NBA players.

Are you confident that Williamson will be a good or great player?
There's been concerns about him from other NBA players.

I’m far from a draft expert, but I do wonder about what kind of player he will be.

I think his floor is VERY high, but I’m not as confident as a lot of experts (does not mean I’m right) that he will be a top player in the league.

In other words, I don’t think he will be a bad #1 overall pick, but I really don’t see him as an epic prospect.

I’m far from a draft expert, but I do wonder about what kind of player he will be.

I think his floor is VERY high, but I’m not as confident as a lot of experts (does not mean I’m right) that he will be a top player in the league.

In other words, I don’t think he will be a bad #1 overall pick, but I really don’t see him as an epic prospect.
If we land him, my fear is that we'll go through a slump while waiting for his growth. It took AD nearly 3 years for him to take off. I'm not sure we can go through that again. I would like Tatum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom