I know we have bigger goals for 2010 but I think it needs to be said... (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
With 1 more win... the Saints will clinch back-to-back winning seasons for the first time since 1991 (11-5) and 1992 (12-4). A small accomplishment for this team... we still have Super dreams for this year... but noting the team's overall history I just thought it was worth pointing out. Even if you want to flame me for sounding kinda Falcon fan-ish last season as they went after their 1st ever back-to-back winning seasons... just thought it was something worthwhile to point out.

Followed 2000's 10-6 NFC West championship w/ a 7-9 record... 2002 9-7 to 8-8 in 2003... and from 10-6 in 2006 to 7-9 in 2007 and 8-8 in 2008 before last season's magical ride to SBXLIV

Like I also posted in my thread the Past 2 seasons we have lost a grand total of only 6 games, out of 27 or 30 if you want to count the playoffs.

Edit: I had 29 and it should be 30 as I corrected sorry.

Like I also posted in my thread the Past 2 seasons we have lost a grand total of only 6 games, out of 27 or 29 if you want to count the playoffs.

I certainly DO Count the Play-offs!!!!

One thing is certain to me now. Since Coach Payton, along with Drew and Krewe, have been in N.O., I would have sworn WE had "Winning Seasons" EVERY year so far! It seems almost unbelievable, given Drew's numbers that We've only had three winning seasons during that time frame. The illusion of success is amazing with this franchise during this era! Perception of Winners is what they project and THAT is a GOOD THING!

I pray for a clean sweep of the next five games. I know we have three away and two back in the Dome with another two or three in the play-offs(dont' talk to me about play-offs just yet)therefore it won't be an easy task yet, this TEAM is definitely capable of making that kind of run at it with the atl. game looming critically. Saints controlling their own destiny and I LIKE IT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom