i know you dont wanna hear this now but... (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
if anyone didnt notice before bell got hurt he is second in the nfl in rushing yds behind adrian peterson right now. god i hope he is all right

IMO, Brees is the only player that is imperative to this offense. We will be ok if Bell misses any time.

We needed Bell when we were stuck on our own goalline. Let's send out a lot of prayers for him today!

Could Hamilton have filled in at the goalline?

Or maybe, "should" Hamilton have filled in....

I think Bell has een great and I think he'll be fine. They showed him at the end of the game and he had ice on his knee but he didn't look down or depressed. If he is out, I think Reggie, PT, and Hamilton will be more than fine.

People forget Reggie had a major knee injury last year and a leg injury in preseason. The further we get away from preseason, the more he is going to shine. Bell will be fine and PT will be back in playing next week (he played one play today).

Bell will be fine and PT will be back in playing next week (he played one play today).

Ya, I don't think Bell is bad, and I think Pierre will play without the brace next week. I'm sure Hamilton will be activated next week.

I saw Evans make a few plays that Mike Karney couldn't have made. He was a good acquisition for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom