I know you're dying to post your team. POST IT HERE for free community analysis! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Looking forward to the community here this FF season. There's some sharp fellas here. Let's see those teams!

My first team, 10 man, 1ppr, auction
QB: Brees
RB: David Johnson
RB: Matte Forte
WR: Deandre Hopkins
WR: Brandon Marshall
FLEX: Demaryius Thomas
TE: Coby Fleener
D: Chiefs
K: Walsh

Bench:
QB-Matt Ryan
RB-Ryan Matthews RB-Gio Bernard RB-Bilal Powell
WR-John Brown WR-Michal Thomas
D-Patriots

My 2nd team, 10 team 1ppr, Snake.
QB: Carson Palmer
RB: Todd Gurley
RB: Carlos Hyde
WR: Allen Robinson
WR: Demaryius Thomas
FLEX: Jarvis Landy
TE: Zach Ertz
D: Bengals
K: Catazaro?

Bench:
QB - Phillip Rivers
WR-Randall Cobb WR-John Brown
RB-Gio Bernard RB-Jay Ajayi RB-Isaiah Crowell

3rd team(w the inlaws). 10 team, 1ppr, snake draft.
QB: Rivers
RB: Ingram
RB: L. Murray
WR: OBJ
WR: AJ Green
FLEX: Keenan Allen
TE: Fleener
D: Steelers
K: Aguayo

Bench:
QB-Andy Dalton
RB-Gio Bernard Spencer Ware
WR-Donte Moncrief Kevin White

How did you guys do in your drafts?!

Both of mine are 12 teams PPR leagues.

Team 1: 3 WR no FLEX
Carson Palmer
Jamaal Charles
LeSean McCoy
Odell Beckham Jr
John Brown
Vincent Jackson
Rob Gronkowski
Broncos D
Dan Bailey

Bench: Dak Prescott(had Romo), Carlos Hyde, Jonathan Stewart, Stefon Diggs, Mike Wallace

Team 2: 2 WR 1 FLEX

Cam Newton
Lamar Miller
Demarco Murray
Deandre Hopkins
Emmanuel Sanders
Latavius Murray
Coby Fleener
Houston D
Steven Haushka

bench: John Brown, Stefon Diggs, Darren Sproles, Devin Funchess, Mike Wallace, James White

I wonder what happens with the Vikings weapons look like with Bridgwater out. I know that they will still throw the ball, but I wonder how effective that roster can be.

I've been wondering the same thing, I know that this lessens the value of Stefon Diggs(unfortunately I have him in 2 leagues), but I am curious to what it does to Adrian Peterson's value. I would expect them to run the ball more, but the box will more than likely be even more stacked now. I think they planned on running out of a lot of shotgun formations, in which Peterson did not do well at last year. Maybe now they will run out the I more often, increasing his value. I really don't know

Both of mine are 12 teams PPR leagues.

Team 1: 3 WR no FLEX
Carson Palmer
Jamaal Charles
LeSean McCoy
Odell Beckham Jr
John Brown
Vincent Jackson
Rob Gronkowski
Broncos D
Dan Bailey

Bench: Dak Prescott(had Romo), Carlos Hyde, Jonathan Stewart, Stefon Diggs, Mike Wallace

Team 2: 2 WR 1 FLEX

Cam Newton
Lamar Miller
Demarco Murray
Deandre Hopkins
Emmanuel Sanders
Latavius Murray
Coby Fleener
Houston D
Steven Haushka

bench: John Brown, Stefon Diggs, Darren Sproles, Devin Funchess, Mike Wallace, James White

For 12 men leagues both of your teams are looking good. I'd be looking to snag Flex options on the waivers early and often to solidify a playoff spot early in the season!

I wonder what happens with the Vikings weapons look like with Bridgwater out. I know that they will still throw the ball, but I wonder how effective that roster can be.

I've been wondering the same thing, I know that this lessens the value of Stefon Diggs(unfortunately I have him in 2 leagues), but I am curious to what it does to Adrian Peterson's value. I would expect them to run the ball more, but the box will more than likely be even more stacked now. I think they planned on running out of a lot of shotgun formations, in which Peterson did not do well at last year. Maybe now they will run out the I more often, increasing his value. I really don't know

I wouldn't touch a Viking with a 10 foot pole. Except AP! His value might be increased actually.. He does carry the risk of a 30-some year old RB though. So ultimately I'd say is value is status quo

In my league, the way the scoring is set up makes it all about the QBs. Also, we can play two QBs each week.

Here's my team:

QB: Drew Brees
QB: Ben Roethlisberger
RB: Matt Forte
RB: Doug Martin
WR: Brandin Cooks
WR: DeAndre Hopkins
TE: Delanie Walker
Flex: Jarvis Landry
K: Dustin Hopkins
Def/ST: Jets

Bench:

QB: Andy Dalton
QB: Ryan Tannehill
RB: Jeremy Hill
WR: Josh Gordon
WR: Michael Thomas
TE: Jimmy Graham

Still have some tweaking to do. I'd like to trade Tannehill for another RB. Took some gambles with my bench with Thomas, Gordon and Graham. Hopefully they'll pay off. Love my starting lineup though. I got Landry super late which surprised me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my league, the way the scoring is set up makes it all about the QBs. Also, we can play two QBs each week.

Here's my team:

QB: Drew Brees
QB: Ben Roethlisberger
RB: Matt Forte
RB: Doug Martin
WR: Brandin Cooks
WR: DeAndre Hopkins
TE: Delanie Walker
Flex: Jarvis Landry
K: Dustin Hopkins
Def/ST: Jets

Bench:

QB: Andy Dalton
QB: Ryan Tannehill
RB: Jeremy Hill
WR: Josh Gordon
WR: Michael Thomas
TE: Jimmy Graham

Still have some tweaking to do. I'd like to trade Tannehill for another RB. Took some gambles with my bench with Thomas, Gordon and Graham. Hopefully they'll pay off. Love my starting lineup though. I got Landry super late which surprised me.

Daaang I'd say you're set near the top of your league. Those are strong QBs and could be a top 3 duo nearly every week. The rest of your team didn't suffer either you're really balanced. I don't prefer to play 2QB or Superflex but that looks like a great team brother.

If I were you I'd probably hang on to what you have rather than give away a borderline starter in Tannehill.. He won't net you much in return. I don't want to be a homer but your only backup WR is Thomas.. If any additions; I'd look to WR slightly more priority before RB here. Respectively Hill should be more serviceable than Thomas in all likelihood for their positions.... Maybe if there's someone in your league who went skimpy on QBs and heavy on WRs you'd find a suitable trade. Like ways for skimpy QBs but heavy RBs. If not I'd definitely keep Tannehill for the sake of not giving away a starter. Play the waivers. Injuries happen, guys emerge.

WR Tajae Sharpe is a hot topic right now in FF circles.. Available in like 65% of leagues. Maybe Will Fuller in HOU? I love Michael Thomas as a Saint but for FF purposes there's just too many mouths to feed here in NO

Thanks for the advice, my friend. Will definitely definitely look into the guys you mentioned. I've already tried to trade Tannehill. Once for AP. And once for Bell. No luck though lol. I didn't want to just give him away. But he has the same bye as Big Ben. So the only way I'd play him is if Big Ben goes down with injury. Which actually is very possible. He missed some time last year.

Thanks for the input. Really good advice. [emoji1303]

ESPN 1 Point PPR

Brees
Forte
M. Gordon
Hopkins
Nelson
Evans
Graham
Arizona
Gano

Bench
Bernard
Snead
M. Thomas
Bennett

ESPN 1 Point PPR

Brees
Forte
M. Gordon
Hopkins
Nelson
Evans
Graham
Arizona
Gano

Bench
Bernard
Snead
M. Thomas
Bennett

I really like strong WR cores in PPR. Strong QB too. I think I'd start Bernard as RB2 personally but I could see an argument for Gordon there. Bernard is the only player I have in 100% of my leagues. it goes without saying, I love him this year.

I think you gotta pick Thomas or Snead for your bench and swap the other, but all in all I'd imagine you're among the favorites in the league man. Good job drafting.

I really like strong WR cores in PPR. Strong QB too. I think I'd start Bernard as RB2 personally but I could see an argument for Gordon there. Bernard is the only player I have in 100% of my leagues. it goes without saying, I love him this year.

I think you gotta pick Thomas or Snead for your bench and swap the other, but all in all I'd imagine you're among the favorites in the league man. Good job drafting.

I agree completely!! The last couple years I've glanced over Bernard and always kicked myself. Dude is solid in PPR and always seems to come out as the best RB in Cinncy, IMO. I think he'll be my RB2 to start, ESPN seems to be giving Gordon a lot of love even after a dismal year last year. Oliver is out but Woodhead is still a beast.

I really don't think it changes much. Was anyone really scared of Bridgewater's arm? Hill was startable when he took over for Stafford, and I don't think Bradford is any worse.

I only have a couple of redraft teams, but I just did this draft:

Matthew Stafford, Det QB
Lamar Miller, Hou RB
Latavius Murray, Oak RB
Frank Gore, Ind RB
LeGarrette Blount, NE RB
Isaiah Crowell, Cle RB
Amari Cooper, Oak WR
Allen Robinson, Jax WR
Brandin Cooks, NO WR
Julian Edelman, NE WR
Marvin Jones, Det WR
Stefon Diggs, Min WR
Sterling Shepard, NYG WR
Malcolm Smith, Oak LB
Ezekiel Ansah, Det DE
Harrison Smith, Min S

Lineup is QB, RB, WR/RB, WR, WR/TE, FLEX, DL, LB, DP, D/ST, K, with a strange .4 PPR.

10 team PPR one flex one defensive player
Keep up to three players, I kept Gurley, Jones and Hopkins
QB Cam Newton, Car QB
RB Todd Gurley, LA RB
RB DeMarco Murray, Ten RB
RB/WR DeAngelo Williams, Pit RB
WR Julio Jones, Atl WR Q
WR DeAndre Hopkins, Hou WR
TE Dwayne Allen, Ind TE Q
DP Khalil Mack, Oak DE, LB
D/ST Titans D/ST D/ST
K Steven Hauschka, Sea K

Kelvin Benjamin, Car WR
Josh Gordon, Cle WR SSPD
Willie Snead, NO WR
LeGarrette Blount, NE RB
Travis Benjamin, SD WR
Tavon Austin, LA WR
Matthew Stafford, Det QB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom