guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
(Obscure likes)
...I can peel off the ‘freshness seal’ on the Jif peanut butter jar intact
No stray paper/glue pieces left
It is incredibly rare

I like it when I see a TV show about people who are so fat they can’t get out of bed and have to have walls removed from their bedrooms and be taken to scales at post offices or weigh stations so they can be weighed.

I like it when she eats her snack crackers while wearing her special suit.

I don't get people's inside jokes, but they make me laugh anyway because I appreciate that they have them.

when i remove the skin from a satsuma in one piece.

I like it when I'm eating crawfish and they are cooked so perfectly that to extract the sweet meat and leave the 'protein' tube in the shell, all it needs is a gentle pull with your teeth and a slight pinch of the tail.. Viola!.... Sip your Dixie to wash it down.

... when I run my fingernail through the ridges of flavor in my home made panini with Miracle Whip (YES! I SAID IT) and the sound it makes lets me know it's delicious goodness is ready to eat.

... when I run my fingernail through the ridges of flavor in my home made panini with Miracle Whip (YES! I SAID IT) and the sound it makes lets me know it's delicious goodness is ready to eat.

You finger your fake mayonnaise encrusted sandwiches and call them "panini?"

...I'm leaving my seat in the dome and Casanova is playing while the players are shaking hands and or kneeling for prayer at the 50.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom