I like it when.., (3 Viewers)

“Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water. BAM! A ******* bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask you: Would you give a **** what kind of panties the son of a ***** who shot you was wearing on his head?!”

Beautiful. That was just beautiful. ?

Wait you made the move?
Where did y’all choose?

Yes sir. Won my SSDI case. Middle Tennessee mountains (looks just like Gatlinburg) 2,000 acres of pure relaxation and beauty and bliss. Thankful.

Building a cabin there, and my wife is buying a condo here on the water.

We still haven’t worked out the logistics yet so will probably be two places. Her career is here and I get that. My heart is there. We will figure out all the particulars down the line.

Yes sir. Won my SSDI case. Middle Tennessee mountains (looks just like Gatlinburg) 2,000 acres of pure relaxation and beauty and bliss. Thankful.

Building a cabin there, and my wife is buying a condo here on the water.

We still haven’t worked out the logistics yet so will probably be two places. Her career is here and I get that. My heart is there. We will figure out all the particulars down the line.

I'm near the VA border. We'll have to find middle ground and catch a game.

I'm near the VA border. We'll have to find middle ground and catch a game.

Heck yes. Met one of my best friends that way all the way back in 1999. A fellow SR member and we met up for a game in Murfreesboro Tennessee.

Always up to catch a game with Who Dats!

i like it when i have to take a piss so badly my bladder is about to explode, then get the chance to, and immediately feel like superman after.

A newborn calf figures out how to get up on its legs and finds a teat.

Or the unmistakable cry of a newborn kid goat in the barn.

Come on Spring!

I like it when I start doing something around the house on gameday and then look up and it's only 15 minutes before kickoff.

This isn't obscure, but I'm putting it here anyway. That moment when the defense has bit on play action and Drew is all alone, scans downfield and just has that body language where even though I can't see the receiver, I know it's going to be special. I get a legitimate chill right then, before he even throws. You know by his stance and confidence what's about to happen and the pleasure centers of the brain immediately open up and shock my system.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom