I Like Mike! He's still in it to Win it! (1 Viewer)

Pure Energy

Rethink Everything
Reaction score
Are you buying this? I'm not so sure I am.
Mike Huckabee responds to Romney news

by Jason George
NEW YORK – Former Gov. Mike Huckabee wasted no time Thursday, telling potential Romney voters that he's the man to take up their conservative, outsider cause.

"I know that a lot of the establishment Washington-type folks are going to be going with Senator McCain. I understand that. But people of this country need a choice and right now I'm going to be their choice."

Huckabee scoffed at suggestions that a McCain nomination is inevitable – despite Huckabee having about a fourth as many delegates as the Arizona senator.

Everything I've heard is that Huckster really believes he can do it.

Even more proof he's delusional. :hihi:

conan made colbert.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c4CFz82nUjE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c4CFz82nUjE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Jon Stewart made Conan who made Colbert who made Huckabee. Ergo, Stewart made Huckabee.<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iOmj0htNcM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iOmj0htNcM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited:
he's still in it. we just started cranking up for the next round of primaries

I'm voting for McCain but I feel thay Huckabee is the most misunderstood candidate that just has a lot of people hating on him to fit in with the rest of the crowd that's hating on him.

I'm voting for McCain but I feel thay Huckabee is the most misunderstood candidate that just has a lot of people hating on him to fit in with the rest of the crowd that's hating on him.

Oh I couldn't disagree more. When a man talks about amending the Constitution to conform to God's law he has earned all the hating on he gets. That statement turned Ann Culter off. Ann Culter, the Ann Culter, called that statement off the wall. The woman that said we should invade all Muslim nations and convert them to Christianity thinks Huckabee is too much of a Christian zealot.

That's like Michael Jackson calling you weird.

That's me. I'm so damn cool

Yup, like one of those goth kids who hates the popular kids but, ironically, only to be popular with the goth group. :hihi:

Oh I couldn't disagree more. When a man talks about amending the Constitution to conform to God's law he has earned all the hating on he gets. That statement turned Ann Culter off. Ann Culter, the Ann Culter, called that statement off the wall. The woman that said we should invade all Muslim nations and convert them to Christianity thinks Huckabee is too much of a Christian zealot.

That's like Michael Jackson calling you weird.

Coulter also indicated she'd vote for Hillary before McCain. Limbaugh called McCain "the devil himself" Limbaugh is now indicating McCain should put Huckabee on the ticket as VP.

Regardless of what shakes out, the Republican pundits and talkingheads will rally around the Republican nominee and the trivialities around personal beliefs will be put behind them and the focus will switch to platform issues and/or perhaps support based on evaluating the lesser of two evils.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom