I live 10 minutes from the Ralph Wilson Stadium...and... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
its friggin' pouring outside hardcore...

Tailgating is going to be wet and wild in a few hours... :idunno:

I wish I could upload a video for all you - its crazy out

I was just wondering about this. Hopefully they have a good tarp and good drainage.

You need to give us periodic updates man.

I was just wondering about this. Hopefully they have a good tarp and good drainage.

You need to give us periodic updates man.

I'm about to go outside and record a video for you guys but theres a creepy van outside my house... I think it may be a saints fan waiting for me to come outside :1zhelp:

I'm about to go outside and record a video for you guys but theres a creepy van outside my house... I think it may be a saints fan waiting for me to come outside :1zhelp:

That's a diversion. While you're looking at the van they're coming through the back.

If the turf there drains well, it only needs to stop a few hours before game time tomorrow afternoon to be ok.

But let's face it... it's tough to win on the road no matter what the weather conditions are.

The news said the game will have 13 mph winds. Theres a chance of rain. it will be 65 degrees.

hope that helps

That's a diversion. While you're looking at the van they're coming through the back.

its ok...it was just patriots fans filming my house from their van...

Tom Brady was coming through the back door so i whacked him in the knees. He was just placed on IR.

its ok...it was just patriots fans filming my house from their van...

Tom Brady was coming through the back door so i whacked him in the knees. He was just placed on IR.

Hahahaha. That was a good one. I hope the rain stops so the tailgaters can enjoy "40 burgers"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom