I Live in Los Angeles and they are hyping up the Rams today (1 Viewer)

I drove by a car wash in Acworth Georgia last night and their digital sign was flashing “GO RAMS” .

It’s us against the world fam!

I drove by a car wash in Acworth Georgia last night and their digital sign was flashing “GO RAMS” .

It’s us against the world fam!

Or it’s ya against Cali and Georgia....you know the state we’re playing and the state of our biggest rival? I know several people in the northeast and Midwest and they’re all pulling for us.

I haven't found a good unbiased analysis of the game so far but
it's the storyline they started so they have to stick to it. They are just opinions from most that just go with what is popular at the moment. Look at the whole Eagles/Foles hype and we saw how that turned out.

One of the best movies of all time imo.
Yes indeed bro. They don’t make action movies like that anymore. Heat was a few years later but I don’t think anything will ever top that for a heist style movie although the Town was really good.

Sick with a cold so I am lying around, made the mistake of watching some football show. They were all over the Rams, I don’t even know why we are playing lol. It was a show with Steve Smith on it, as I don’t normally watch any of em so don’t know the name of it.

And before the resident sour folks come out, I don’t care what they (pundits) say, just passing it along as it surprised me just how one sided the coverage was. The Rams can certainly beat us or anyone, but imo we can do the same.

Did they learn ya Talib didn't play in the other game? Surely they didn't fail to mention. And that guy CJ Walter Payton Anderson too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom