I love Chinese Buffets! (1 Viewer)

yotd576

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I hit Asia Super Buffet, Mandarin House, and Chopsticks the most. Need a change of scenery. Anyone else know of any good ones with a big selection in the metro area?

king buffet on vets is not too bad....

however, i find that chinese buffets often suck.....

cookie.jpg

If you are in or near gulfport ms the super royal buffet on hwy 49 south is pretty good especially when it comes to the seafood buffet with fresh hot steamed crablegs mmmmmm

If ever in the Houston area, check out China Bear Buffet. Hands down, the best buffet, ever.

On the Westbank, try Panda King. They have the largest and best buffet of any I have tried, and I tried most of them. Located on Behrman Highway.

Last edited:
Try the Golden Country Buffet out in Paridis(Sp?). It's awesome. They have a very big selection, and it's all good. They even have mashed potatoes and gravy. Their gravy was superb. Mmmmm, gravy. I love gravy!

On the Westbank, try Panda King. Ghey have the largest and best buffet of anyI have tried, and I tried most of them. Located on Behrman Highway.

i agree....that place is probably one of the best ones.....

I've figured out how to beat the system.

If I take my wife and kid there... we don't get our $$$'s worth.

I'll go in - get one to-go box. I fill it up with meat only - no rice or egg rolls.
The box is busting at the seems... you have to hold it together.

Meanwhile, wife cooks some rice and frozen egg rolls at home. Feed 3 plus 1 lunch the next day for the price of one.

Ichiban on Lakeland drive is fantastic if you find yourself in Jackson. All you can eat sushi and the sushi is actually very good. $12.95 per person but well worth every penny if you are sushi eater. The chinese food is good too but $13 for a chinese buffet is high.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom