I Love My Daughters (1 Viewer)

saintsfanfl

They call me Boudreaux
Reaction score
Tonight, I asked my 10 year old (in pic with me) what she wanted for her birthday in a couple of weeks.

She said: "Saints stuff."

Brought a tear to my eye and smile to my face. She may be Florida born and raised, but she's all NOLA in her heart and soul.

WHO DAT!

That is awesome! My girls are the same way. We have friends here that keep trying to get them to say they like the Bucs, but they never fall for it. They tell me that I have them brainwashed, I tell them it's just good parenting!

Mine are also growing up LSU fans. In a restaurant recently, my 10 year old asked the waitress for different crayons because the ones they gave her were orange and blue.

Mine are also growing up LSU fans. In a restaurant recently, my 10 year old asked the waitress for different crayons because the ones they gave her were orange and blue.

That is awesome.

Yeah, both of my girls like their B&G and P&G attire. A couple of weeks ago, my 8 year old came out of the playroom ans said "check out my nails daddy, I did them Purple and Gold for the Tigers".

Not only that, sounds like she's the kind of daughter who'll be around to look after you in your old age.

Daughters are very special for a dad. Sounds like your family's on a healthy footing. Kudos.

Tonight, I asked my 10 year old (in pic with me) what she wanted for her birthday in a couple of weeks.

She said: "Saints stuff."

Brought a tear to my eye and smile to my face. She may be Florida born and raised, but she's all NOLA in her heart and soul.

WHO DAT!
Mine just turned 28, but is the same way. Sometimes I'd like to be a fly on the wall when she's alone with her %^&$# Cowboy fan husband.......

My girl grew up.........now she's the one buying Saints gear for me.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom